The heart generates the rhythm of the heartbeat, which is what defines a person’s life. The heart is a muscular organ that pumps blood throughout the body and regulates blood pressure. The human heart has four chambers: two atria and two ventricles. The right atrium receives oxygen-rich blood from the lungs, while the left atrium receives oxygen-poor blood from the rest of the body. These are then pumped into their respective ventricles to be mixed with more oxygen before being pumped out of either side of the heart, into arteries and veins that distribute it to all parts of the body. Heart disease occurs when there is an interruption in this process or an abnormal rhythm in one or more chambers.
Heart rhythm problems can affect the rate of your heartbeat and the timing of when it beats. This can lead to symptoms like dizziness, chest pain, and palpitations. The most common causes of abnormal heart rhythms are:
– Coronary artery disease – Arrhythmia – High blood pressure – Cardiomyopathy – Heart valve problems
– Heart attack or other damage to the heart muscle
There are many different types of abnormal heart rhythms. Some of these are:
– Atrial fibrillation
– Sinus tachycardia
– Ventricular tachycardia
– Ventricular fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation – An irregular, fast rhythm of the atria. This is the most common type of abnormal heart rhythm.
- Ventricular Tachycardia – A rapid and forceful contraction of the ventricles.
- Atrial Flutter – A fast, regular rhythm of the atria that is caused by an electrical disturbance in one part of the atria.
There are many hospitals in Tirunelveli that offer cardiology services such as Abnormal Heart Rhythm. If you want the best cardiology hospital in Tirunelveli with the latest technology and advanced machinery, then Aruna Cardiac Care is the best.