The Iconic Bollywood Super Star Amitabh Bachan created and launched his own NFT collectibles of his father’s poetry, named ‘Madhushala’. He speaks in his own voice and sells in NFT markets, which have received the highest ever bidding in the country.
What is the Amitabh Bachchan NFT?
Amitabh Bachchan, the Bollywood mega SuperStar, gives many hit films. He is a well-known actor worldwide. He is not only an actor but also stepped into the NFT. He launched his own NFT in November 2021, named ‘Madhushala’, which consists of his father’s poetry.
His NFT is a limited edition with his voice-over posters, digital art, and ‘Big B Punks’. The ‘Madhushala NFT’ is the poetry collection that features seven autographed posters from his hit movies, six ‘Punks’, NFT art, and poster collections. It also has another feature that is ‘Loot Box’, in which the buyers have an assured art piece from the NFT collections. There are 5000 units of Loot Box which will be sold by the next day itself when he launches.
What is an NFT?
NFT is a kind of digital asset, which represents real-world objects such as music, art, games, videos, and even social media posts. NFTs cannot be interchanged, they are unique, immutable, and irreplaceable. These digital tokens have been around since 2014.
How to buy Amitabh Bachans NFT?
To buy an Amitabh Bachan’s NFT,
- you need to create a profile first.
- After the creation of the profile, from the wallet option, you need to load your wallet with the right amount to buy the collectibles.
- After that, you need to click the Deposit Funds option and fill in the amount you want to pay.
- You can buy NFT directly with the amount which you added to your wallet or you can participate in the auction with the deposited amount.
- The amount added to the wallet is a digital currency which is known as Cryptocurrencies. So, to buy a cryptocurrency you need to choose any US crypto exchange which consists of tokens and coins. Log in to the crypto exchange trading field and deposit an amount to your account through credit cards or any other payment methods. Now, you can buy your cryptocurrency and through which you can buy your desired NFT.
- After the completion of all these steps, you can buy his collectibles
Following these steps helps you to get a clear idea about, how to create your own profile and how to buy NFT in the best NFT marketplace.
One of the Amitabh fans buy NFT from the marketplace for Rs.3.8 crores on the first day of the auction. The total auction of Bachchan’s NFT collection was around RS.7.8 crores.
Thus, not only Amitabh Bachchan owns NFTs, but some actors also come forward to expose more about NFTs. Actors like Salman Khan, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Manish Malhotra, Sunil Gavaskar, Dinesh Karthik, and Yuvraj Singh, have their own NFT collections. In March 2021, the government announced that every company who have made investments in Cryptocurrencies must be submitted.