Accurate Institute of Management and Technology (AIMT) is one of the best private institutes is affiliated with Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University. AIMT is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh and was incorporated in the year 2006. AIMT is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
The courses offered by the institute include B.Tech, B.Arch, PGDM, MBA, and MCA. The college campus is spread over an area of 16 acres of land. AIMT has established an Advance Automobile Lab with the collaboration of BMW Group India. The collaboration is done for providing the practical knowledge of Mechanical Engineering’s to the students. The institute motivates both students and faculty for a harmonious relationship, which fosters mutual growth. The college is ranked amongst Top-B schools in India.
Facilities offered by Accurate Institute of Management and Technology
Labs: The institute has labs state of the art with proper instructors. The college has introduced the language lab to improve the communication skills of the students. AIMT also keeps on adding new experiments and equipment in the lab for the betterment of the students.
Wi-fi: The institute provides free internet facilities at both the campus and hostel through Wi-Fi and LAN to the candidates.
Campus: The campus is spread over an area of 16 acres of land. The campus has 24X7 wi-fi facilities for the students. The campus offers a big football and basketball ground along with a badminton court. It has also been ranked amongst Top-B schools in India.
Ranking of Accurate Institute of Management and Technology (AITM)
- The institute has been ranked among the Top 50 B-School in India.
- AITM has been ranked AAA+ Institute in Uttar Pradesh.
- The institute has been awarded as one of the Best Engineering colleges in Delhi/NCR by Royal Brands.
- It has been awarded as the best engineering institute in North India by Amar Ujala.
- The institute has been ranked among the Top 20-B schools in North India.
Follow the given online and offline process for Accurate Institute of Management and Technology, Noida:-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of both the 10 and 12th standard
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Graduation degree
Online Method of Registration
- The candidates who are interested in taking admission at sneed to visit the official website of the institute.
- Here, the candidates need to go to the admission page where they can click on the “Application form”
- Now the candidates need to click on ‘fill the application form – Link’
- Fill up all the details carefully as mentioned in the application form
- Now the candidate is asked to click on submit
- Here, the candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1,100 via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- Now print out the application form.
Offline Method of Registration
- If the candidate is having a problem in downloading the application form then they can visit the campus and collect the application form
- Now the applicants need to go to the admission desk for collecting the form
- After collecting the application form the candidate needs to pay the application fee of Rs. 1,100 in cash
- Now the candidate can carefully start filling the application form with all the required credentials
- The candidate needs to attach all the required documents carefully with the application form
- At last, submit the hard copy of the duly filled application form at the admission desk of the institute.
Review of Accurate Institute of Management and Technology
Accurate Institute of Management and Technology has achieved a 100% placement record. The placement and training cell of the institute organizes seminars, workshops, and industrial visits for the candidates on the regular basis. The placement cell also organizes aptitude classes for the candidates by professionals. Top companies that visit the campus during the placement drive include ICICI Bank, HCL, Naukri.com, TCS, Dabur, Wipro, IGT Solutions, Intellipaat, Chetu Software Company, etc.The highest salary offered during the placement drive at the campus is Rs. 10 lakh PA.
- The average salary offered during the placement drive at the campus is Rs. 6.4 lakh PA.
Eligibility criteria for taking admission at Accurate Institute of Management and Technology
The candidates who are interested in taking admission in the MBA and PGDM courses at the university need to have a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT. The applicants who want enrollment in a B.Tech program need a valid score on the UPSEE exam. The entrance exam that is accepted for admission in the B.Arch course at the institute is UPSEE/ NATA/ JEE Mains for Architecture.
Scholarship offered by the Accurate Institute of Management and Technology
To motivate the meritorious applicants and to attract aspiring for higher education AIMT offers scholarships to meritorious candidates based on a valid score in their entrance exam.
Scholarship schemes for a meritorious candidate- For getting admission to the PGDM program:-
Scholarship based on CAT/ XAT
|75% and more||Rs. 30000|
Scholarship based on MAT/ ATMA
|81% and more||Rs. 30000|
Scholarship based on the academic record
- The applicants should have 60% aggregate marks in classes 10 and 12 and will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 20,000
- The applicants should be 10, 12 and engineering passed out will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 25,000
Courses offered at Accurate Institute of Management and Technology
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|BTech||The applicants should be 12th passed out along with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects and any one optional subject from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology from a recognized board|
|BBA||The applicants should be 12th passed out from a recognized board|
|BCA||The aspirants should be class 12 passed out from a recognized board|
|PGDM||The applicants should be graduated with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized institute|
|MCA||The candidate should be graduated from a recognized university or institute|