A Ret Gel contains vitamin A. It is used to treat acne, a common skin condition in which the pores of your skin become clogged, resulting in blackheads, whiteheads, or pimples. It also helps to reduce wrinkles on your face. It works by reducing skin oil production and replenishing acne-prone skin.
this gel has few side effects. However, it may cause skin peeling, a burning sensation, irritation, itching, or redness at the site of application in some cases. Consult your doctor if any of these side effects do not improve or worsen over time.
A ret gel 0.025% age point Gel should be used exactly as directed by your doctor. Apply a thin layer of this medicine to the acne-prone skin area after cleaning and drying it. For best results, take this medication at night. Before and after using this medication, wash your hands. Contact with your eyes, nose, mouth, or broken skin is not recommended. In the event of accidental contact, thoroughly rinse with water.
If you are allergic to a ret gel , you should avoid it. Inform your doctor if you have any other skin conditions or are currently using any topical medications. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, speak with your doctor.
1. missed dose
Apply the missed dose of this gel as soon as you remember. If your next dose is due, skip the missed dose. To compensate for a missed dose, do not take a double dose.
A ret gel 0.025% overdose is unlikely to cause serious side effects. However, ingestion of this medicine may result in harm, necessitating immediate medical attention.
Instructions for Use
- As directed by your doctor, apply A ret gel 0.025% gel to the affected area. Use no more or less than the recommended dose. To get the most out of this medication, take it for the recommended amount of time.
- Avoid applying any other topical medication to the same area within one hour of using a this gel
- When you first start using this medicine, you may experience a stinging sensation or a sensation of warmth. If these symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- Avoid sun exposure while taking this medication because it makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight. Before going out in the sun, use sun protection measures such as sunscreen or protective clothing.
- While using this medication, avoid facial waxing and laser treatments, as they may make your skin more fragile.
When should you not use it?
Do not use this Gel if you are allergic to it. Seek medical attention right away if you notice any symptoms such as a skin rash, itching/swelling (especially of your face, tongue, or throat), severe dizziness, difficulty breathing, and so on.
How does A Ret Gel work?
a ret tretinoin gel 0.05 % Ret Gel works by regulating your body’s process of replacing old skin cells. It also reduces skin oil production and replenishes acne-prone skin. and a ret gel 0.025, a ret gel 0.05, and a ret gel 0.1 in India are also available.