IELTS Coaching Institute
Here are mentioned 5 questions for IELTS coaching institutes about faculties and facilities you should know before joining.
Questions for IELTS Coaching Institute
- What is the experience of faculty members?
- What is the teacher/student ratio?
- Do you have any links with any schools/colleges?
Why – To get an idea about the dedicated teachers for a particular subject, the teaching qualification of the faculty as well as the teacher-student ratio will help to get more personal guidance.
Some IELTS coaching institutes have links with schools and colleges and run classes at their institution after school/college hours. If your school/college has a connection with such an institute, you can consider it as it will save your time. You’ll have the advantage of being seated with familiar faces and won’t have to worry about time conflicts.
Other Main Question You Should Ask
- How many centres do you have? What structure and learning environment is provided?
Why – The infrastructure and conductive learning environment is the heart of any good institute. Most good institutes provide libraries and study rooms for students to practice on their own.
The number of centres will tell you whether the institute is reputable or not. However, many good universities have only a few centres, but they are very good.
- What is the lot size? Will I get personal attention?
Why- An average lot size could be min. 18-22 and max. 25-30. the smaller the lot, the more personal attention you will get.
- What is the structure of comments?
Why – Many good institutes have one-on-one feedback sessions with students to tell them where they are lacking and need to practice; and students have the opportunity to share what they think about their preparation and where the institute lacks to guide them.
- What is the fee structure? Are there discounts and a refund policy?
Why- This is usually the first question asked. The fees are generally similar in most institutes, but what makes one better than the other is the payment options and the discount they offer. Refunds are very rarely made. However, many good institutes offer an instalment option for paying the fees.
Generally You Will Get Discount On These Following Basics:
- Entrance test organized by the institute.
- Marks obtained in a previous examination.
- You can expect a fee refund if you pass the exam for which you joined the IELTS coaching institute.
So join the best IELTS coaching in Agra as their appropriate knowledge will guide the decision. Also, if you are planning to study overseas, you must choose the best overseas education consultants because they will help you choose the best IELTS coaching and help you on your journey abroad.
Also Read: IELTS Writing Tips and Tricks for Learner