JoinPD is a platform that allows you to join an ongoing presentation by entering your Joinpd.com code. Pear Deck, which is powered by Join PD, enables instructors and students to join in virtual class sessions. If the instructor want to join everyone, he or she must first build a presentation using their Join.PD account and then send the joinpdcom code to all interested students or individuals in order for them to participate from their different locations.
That is all there is to it. On the other hand, students must establish a login username and password on JoinPD.com in order to participate in the current presentation.
Whatever your reason for wishing to establish a Joinpd.com/login or for resetting your Joinpd password, the following suggestions will be beneficial. As a teacher or student, we’ll assist you through the process of creating a username and password for your joinpd.com account. Additionally, we’ll demonstrate how to access joinpd.com/join and participate in the current presentation. How to Begin
What is JoinPD and how is Joinpd.com structured?
- Pear Deck is based on the fermium model, which allows teachers and schools to use a variety of tools and materials for free or via the purchase of a premium membership account.
- Joining Peardeck is a free service that connects professors and students for online classrooms while also allowing them to see live presentations on the site.
- After signing in, the instructor must construct a presentation in this platform and then email the invitation link to students registered in that specific class and studying that specific topic.
- In general, these are the well recognised instruments that are extensively utilised in the United States. As a result, we may classify this item as belonging to the student assistance web site subcategory of the categorization system. It is available through the JoinPD official website, which may be accessed at www.joinpd.com (in English).
- At first appearance, it seems to be a lively and effective instrument for developing children’s social and personal qualities.
- Peardeck assists pupils in developing a positive attitude toward learning and in cultivating a sense of belonging to the community or an appreciation for the value of belonging.
- As a consequence, you should not be concerned if you have never taken a lesson on Peardeck and have no clue how to utilise it. This guide will lead you through the whole method step by step.
Create an account on JoinPD.com.
- The process of making a Pear Deck account is so simple that I’ve included steps in this article on how to sign up for Pear Deck as a new user. To begin, creating a new Pear Deck account is the first step toward future student engagement with interactive presentations.
- Visit the Pear Deck website, Google Slides, or PowerPoint Online, and sign in using your Google or Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Navigate to peardeck.com and choose the teacher login option from the screen’s drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate account type from the drop-down menu.
- Pear Deck will seek access to your Google Drive or One Drive, and you will be required to grant it. Following that, you’ll be prompted to answer a few questions about the setting of your account. The *selectors give no information about the students they choose.
- If you wish to link Pear Deck to your Google Drive or OneDrive account, choose Authorize from the drop-down menu. You will be prompted to enter your email address and password, and you will be asked to grant Pear Deck permissions before continuing.
- Fill up the blanks with your postal code and preferred educational institution. It is perfectly OK if you do not have a US postal code or if your school is not included in the drop-down list. Simply enter any five-digit number for your school’s name or postal code.
- Install the Pear Deck add-on for Google Slides (if you used a Google account) or PowerPoint online presentations (if you used a Microsoft Office 365 account) that you want to use for your presentation (if you used a Google account). To learn how to achieve this, go to the next section.
What are a few of the benefits of collaborating with Join.PD?
Since its launch, the PD, also known as the Pear Deck, has earned several honours and accolades. It has a variety of features that benefit both instructors and students, ensuring that they get the most out of their educational experience. Apart from that, there are various more benefits of embracing this platform in its whole.
Teachers and students working together may produce visually spectacular design presentations that are interesting for the whole class. Pear Deck creates a slide presentation by combining Google Slides with the Slides programme.
Joinpd.com requires you to sign in using your email address and password.
- Students may utilise a selection of innovative templates to aid them in attaining their educational goals.
- This programme enables you to build custom questions from scratch. Students’ interest in the content may be maintained via the use of essay questions, multiple-choice questions, and online presentations, among other tactics.
- PowerPoint presentations may now include audio. Instructors in your live sessions may make use of recordings that are playing in the student view.
- Teachers may monitor students’ progress in understanding ideas by logging onto the upgraded teacher dashboard and seeing their results.
- Additionally, using JoinPD.com or Pear Deck as a resource provides a lot of additional features and advantages. All that remains is for you to investigate it and determine how it works! If you are experiencing difficulty login into your account, the actions outlined below may be helpful.
- Participating in Peardeck is simple and helpful for both teachers and students.
- Additional information is available on the JoinPD website’s main page. To get started, visit app.peardeck.com/join and fill out the signup form.
- As demonstrated below, the login screen will now display in front of you. At this moment, you will be requested to enter your username and password.
- To continue, enter your email address or password and then click the Submit Button. When you access your account dashboard, you will see the login page.
Frequently Asked Questions: Is Pear Deck a free resource for teachers and students?
There is a free version of Pear Deck available for teachers and other people to download and use.
Two unique pieces of information are the Join Code and the Join Link. What is a distinction between the two?
In contrast to the Join Code, which is only good for four days, the Join Link is valid indefinitely. If you want to prepare for a session a week in advance, you may email the Join Link to students and request that they arrive on time for class on the scheduled day.
Is there a Pear Deck application?
Pear Deck is currently only accessible through a browser plugin (also known as an Add-on or Add-in).
Which browsers are supported by Pear Deck?
Pear Deck is currently only supported by the following web browsers: Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox (no other browsers supported). It is incompatible with the web browser Internet Explorer.
I am unable to make any edits to my Pear Deck presentation whether I use my mobile phone or iPad.
This is because Pear Deck presentations are only compatible with Windows-based machines. During this interim period, Apple iPads and mobile phones will be unable to be utilised to edit or create presentations. They may, however, use these gadgets to create a presentation during a class instruction.
Pear Deck, as it is sometimes referred as, is an educational technology platform that enables educators to enhance both the teaching and learning experiences of students and instructors. As seen by the many honours received by JoinPD, it seems to be a legitimate platform. Given its status as a startup, it has developed significantly in a very short period of time. Additionally, it is increasingly being used for educational reasons by both professors and students, which is a great trend. It provides a lot of advantages to those who choose to use it. All that remains is for you to go out and acquire as much knowledge as possible. I hope you found this post to be educational and beneficial. If you are unable to get into your account, you may need to contact their customer service department for assistance. Alternatively, you may use this form to submit your request. We will make every attempt to find the best suitable solution for your requirements.