Did you just forget your default password for the Asus router and can’t find the Asus router login to the device? No worries! This is one of the most common issues among users who use any type of wireless router. So in this post, we will help you find your Asus admin username and password without resetting it. Read the post till the end in order to avoid going through any issues. Before we jump on to find the Asus router password, let’s learn why the Asus router admin password is important?
Why is the Asus router default password important?
The default password for the Asus router is also known as the Asus router admin password. The reason why it is also known as the admin password is that it is required each time you try to modify or change the settings of your Asus wifi router. The Asus router default password is mainly required to login into Asus router. When you go to the Asus router login page using router.asus.com, the login page asks you to enter the Asus router username and password. If you forget the password, the login page won’t let you go through it. The page will restrict you from getting inside the router settings of your device.
How to find the Asus router password?
In this section, we will learn how you find the default password for the Asus router.
- First of all, go to your Asus wifi router.
- Turn it upside down and you will see a wireless card pasted there.
- The wireless card generally carries all the necessary information about your Asus wifi router.
- Here’s what all you will find on the card;
- SSID or network name of your device
- Network key of your device
- Default credentials like username and password.
- Default web or IP address i.e., router.asus.com or 192.168.1.1
- You can also refer to the Asus product manual.
- The same information is also given in the product manual.
- In case you can’t find the default password for the Asus router anywhere until now, you can get in touch with your manufacturer.
- You can also visit the Asus router official website.
- Enter the model or a serial number of your device on the website and you will come across the necessary information related to your device.
How to change the Asus router password settings ?
If you want to change Asus router password settings after finding it, here are the instructions that you need to follow;
- Login to the Asus wifi router using router.asus.com or http://router.asus.com.
- Use 192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 in case the default web address does not work.
- Login to the device using Asus router credentials.
- Once you log in, go to the Administration and then go to the default Asus router password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Make sure you take a note of your new Asus router password.
- Click Apply and your device will reboot.
- Now you can log in to the Asus router using the new default Asus router password.
This page was all about how to find the Asus router password. The Asus router default password is very easy to find as it is mostly given on the backside of your wireless router. We hope this post also helps you how to find the Asus username and password.In case you encounter any issues while attempting to log in using the default router admin password, get in touch with a professional support team.
website : https://www.articleshero.com/