Before we go all technical, here is a quote:
“It’s not that we use technology, we live technology.”
– Godfrey Reggio
Doesn’t it make complete sense? Today, we are surrounded by a plethora of mobile applications. Well, to be precise, developers choose to use frameworks so they can escape from writing the entire code from scratch. Moreover, the quality of codes in frameworks is also way better than the quality of programmers writing from scratch.
WHY Should Framework Combinations Be Chosen Carefully?
Before we learn the combination of backend and frontend frameworks, as a top-rated mobile app development company, we must tell you three reasons behind the same:
Developers are no less than architects. Hence, building and architecting the app in the right ways affects the following aspects of the app:
- Navigation time
- On-page rendering performance
- Application maintenance
Only a good mobile app development company guides its clients with good framework combinations. On this note, let us move forward to disclosing three very famous framework combinations to build great apps.
Framework Combinations to Develop Powerful & Converting Mobile Applications
Nativescript with Angular
What is NativeScript? NativeScript is an open-source framework used to develop both Android and iOS apps. This came out in the year 2014. Also, as the name suggests, it is widely used to create truly native mobile apps.
NativeScript is very popularly used in the industry. For the same reason, there is an endless ongoing battle between NativeScript vs Flutter in the industry. Also, currently, developing an application in Nativescript with Angular is practiced quite much in the industry.
A few tips and tricks to develop a NativeScript Angular application are:
- You must use Webpack, AOT & Uglify.
- Try to use lazy-load modules wherever possible.
- It is advisable to wrap the most complex views in ‘*ngIf’ to delay the execution of rendering. This will save you a lot of time.
- Pre-load lazy-loaded modules in the background right from the beginning.
- Reduce the complexity of view.
2. Flutter with Python
What is Flutter? Flutter is an open-source frontend framework. Google developed this. In fact, it has become the #1 preference for building hybrid applications. It was first released in May 2017. It is a very renowned framework used for creating cross-platform applications.
What is Python? It might sound like a snake, but it is a backend framework. This is primarily used for programming web applications. Additionally, its qualities are high-level, interpreted, general-purpose programming language.
Flutter is a frontend framework that gels in very well with the Python backend. The combination leads to a compelling application. Both the languages are easy to read and program.
Here are some guidelines when building an app using this combination:
- If you want to nail app development using this combination, you must understand that you would have to learn Neural Networks.
- Also, before trying your hands on Flutter-Python development, you must learn the State-of-the-Art algorithms.
- You can use GraphQL to connect your Python Django backend with a Flutter frontend.
3. Laravel with Vue.js
What is Laravel? Laravel is also an open-source backend framework. It was developed and released in June 2011. Laravel is the most popular backend framework that has caught the steam today. It is a very widely used framework for building server-side backend frameworks.
Following are the tips for using Laravel and Vue together:
- Installing the Laravel/UI composer package will enable the auto-scaffolding of everything.
- Ensure to add root elements with an app id to the HTML scaffolding.
- You might need to install new dependencies if you use Vue for the first time.
Hot News! – Laravel and Vue.js couple is getting very popular among the app developers.
Parting Words – Framework Combinations for Robust Mobile Apps
With this, we have come to an end of this blog. Not only the frameworks mentioned above, but there are more framework combinations than those. I hope you find this piece of information helpful. You can jumpstart your app development with any one of the above three combinations if you don’t have any time to spare for researching.